Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Introduction...

Number one post...here goes!!! So far so good, not hard at all to set up :) Tho I think that the postings will be the hardest.

I guess a little about myself to begin with. I have recently enrolled in a Teacher Librarian course which requests a blog to track my progress throughout my study. Sounds ok...teaching is all about reflecting on practice after all...so I can do that, and have been doing that for the last 4 years.

I'm a 1st year graduate from B.Education (Primary), tho I'm a little older than most 1st year graduates ;-) I enjoyed my degree and thought I would continue with my study while my brain was still in study mode and while i await those casual teaching calls.

I also have 3 children. My eldest just started high school this year, a son in year 5 and my baby in Kindy...all have been my guinea pigs throughout my teaching degree LOL.

Looking forward to beginning a new path, new friends and learning many new technological skills (i think).

Not much else on a lazy Sunday morning...

1 comment:

  1. Was the spelling mistake in the title intentional??? You know like the way parents make up spelling variations of their kids names to be different.

    ReplyDelete